Bathroom Fire, Rutherford High School
This Bay County School District High School bathroom received noticeable fire, smoke, and soot damage along the walls, mirror and sink. The SERVPRO of Bay County team was able to restore the bathroom's appearance in a promptly manner for the staff and students. Our highly-trained professional team used specialized equipment and proper techniques to remove smoke and soot from all of the walls, ceiling, and other surfaces. We also cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected all of the objects and structures that were damaged by the fire. We’re also trained to remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.