Kitchen Fire in Callaway, FL
This kitchen fire in Callaway, FL was the result of cooking grease left unattended on the range. There was direct damage to the kitchen, including all the major appliances, and smoke and soot damage affecting the entire residential structure. SERVPRO of Bay County started the clean-up process by doing an inventory of all personal contents to determine what was salvageable. The damage was so severe that the homeowner chose to tear out all affected materials in the kitchen and start over. As you can see in the after picture, SERVPRO of Bay County’s reconstruction team built a beautiful, upgraded kitchen including new granite countertops.