About SERVPRO of Bay County
Benjamin Kyle Carter
Owners of SERVPRO of Bay County
Serving the Panhandle of Florida since 1989, SERVPRO of Bay County offers a variety of fire, water, mold, storm, and biohazard Clean-Up and Restoration Services. Owner Kyle Carter and the SERVPRO of Bay County team are proud to serve our community in times of disaster and need. We understand the stress and worry that come along with property damages, and strive to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Through the use of proven industry standards and techniques, exceptional customer service, and dedication to detail in the work we perform, SERVPRO of Bay County has continued to grow throughout the years, earning the distinction of being a top-20 SERVPRO franchise in 2019. With our continued growth we now employ over 30 full time employees, and have grown our Large Loss and Storm Response teams, allowing us to serve more people throughout the country in their time of need.
Our Experience and Training
Our team has extensive industry training, including multiple IICRC Certifications, ongoing training within our corporate structure, and multiple years of experience in the field. We are also a licensed general contractor, offering a full line of reconstruction services for your property. With over 1,700 SERVPRO franchises nationwide, SERVPRO of Bay County is a member of an extensive network that has the resources, knowledge, and training to handle any job, no matter the size. Our Certifications Include:
- Applied Structural Drying
- Commercial Drying Specialist
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation
SERVPRO of Bay County is proud to be a member of multiple community organizations, including the Bay County Chamber of Commerce, Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce, and the North Gulf Coast Chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI). As a locally owned and operated franchise, many members of our team are also involved in local volunteer and charity organizations. We take great pride in working within our community and providing the best possible experience for our customers in their time of need.
When water, fire, or mold damages occur and your home or business, know that SERVPRO of Bay County is Here to Help. To learn more about our organization or services, please give us a call at 850-785-1077. Our team is available 24/7/365 for property damage emergencies, and we look forward to being of service.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bay Building Industries Association (BBIA)
- Bay County Chamber of Commerce
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Firm
- Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- SERVPRO Industries Chairman's Bronze
- SERVPRO Industries Chairman's Silver
- SERVPRO Industries Chairman's Platinum
- SERVPRO Industries Founder's Silver
- SERVPRO Industries Heritage Silver
- SERVPRO Industries Legacy Platinum