Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Charred trusses in an attic with fire debris

Attic Fire in Panama City Beach

After a fire charred the attic of this Panama City Beach rental house the owners called SERVPRO of Bay County to bring a quick resolution. The first step was to remove all debris so the area was clean and ready for restoration.  As is visible in the before picture the charring was extensive, SERVPRO of Bay County used a professional technique known as ice blasting to remove the char and clean the trusses after proper cleaning the trusses were sealed with an odor blocker. This thorough and well thought out process allowed  for this 4 story house to be restored and not completely reconstructed.

Framed room with no drywall, exposed wooden studs and framework

Fire in Bay County Restaurant

After a local restaurant suffered extensive damage from a fire. The owner called SERVPRO of Bay County to restore the property as quickly as possible. The restaurant not only had water damage from the fire being extinguished but also had a thick layer of soot and smoke on the walls and ceiling.The SERVPRO of Bay County team took out drywall, doors and any other porous building materials that could not be cleaned free of odor. Everything that was left was professionally cleaned and left ready for reconstruction. This business owner was happy for a swift clean up allowing him to rebuild and reopen within three weeks.

wall with light switches and black soot

Fire runs through house electrical wires

When this Beach house in Panama City Beach had a ceiling fan malfunction and catch fire. The fire followed the path of the electrical wiring showing up in every outlet and light switch leaving soot on the wall above and below.

White Tile wall and sink charred from Fire

Public Restroom Fire in Callaway

This fire in a public restroom caused quite a mess both by leaving soot and char but also from the fire extinguisher used to put it out. The damage was however not anything we couldn't handle. 

Attic Fire

Since this fire was contained to the attic ice blasting was the chosen restoration method to help keep the rest of the home clean. Often times soda blasting is possible but in this case SERVPRO of Bay County knew other parts of the home would be affected with over spray. This customer was happy SERVPRO did the job not only quickly but efficiently.

Kitchen Fire in PCB Resort

This fire was caused by a guest setting groceries on a hot electric stove top. The fire quickly ignited and spread making a mess of this small resort kitchen and surrounding areas. The property manager was happy when SERVPRO of Bay County was quick to respond and clean up the damage.